Skip to main content

Complications 'acche hotey hain'!

Life hurls these weird complications at you sometimes, when feel trapped, between the devil and the deep blue sea. Thats when you need to take a leap of faith! And thats when you realise if those whom you have depended upon, catch you or just watch you drop into the abyss.
And that is why sometimes, complications 'acche hotey hain'  That is one helluva silver lining, I tell you!

Comments

  1. Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes 2021
    Casino หารายได้เสริม No Deposit 인카지노 Bonuses · 1. Jackpot City · 2. Caesars Casino · 3. DraftKings Casino 바카라 사이트 · 4. Royal Panda · 5. Slotsmate · 6. Café Casino · 7. Spin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HYD!

I wish i could take you to that place in jubilee hills whr we used to spend all our winters! The mess...the cricket...the rangolis...the fruit juice and the dosa and the new year eve parties wid the attendants of patients admitted thr! The trips to charminar market, buying trinkets and junk jewellery...the colourful bangles! The 'sewaiyya', the smell of preparations for iftar! Pehir ghr at Banjara hills and the drives with peha, looking for ice cream at night, after dinner. The ride in peha's Cielo was what i cherished more thn the ice cream! Secundrabad station, vijaywada...that pungent smell typical to trains! Tarmarind rice at Balasore...the amazingly huge chilka lake, poorie sabjee at kharagpur...travelling second class on the return journey upto howrah, every year. Mom's idea, she loves second class and has handed that down to me! I love hyderabad and all the memories associated with our journeys to that city! Everything, from the museums to the parks and the hospi...

Mother.....

Well I am a reporter in a news channel. We are often sent on specific assignments to cover certain events which sometimes turn out to be enlightening sometimes dissapointing and sometimes leave a deep impact on us. Well the only assignment which had my name against it today was 'Foundation stone unveiling ceremony' of the 'Vivanta', our very own Taj at Khanapara, Guwahati, by our CM, alongwith Ratan Tata and a host of other dignitaries. After having covered the event, I came back to office and sat in front of a machine with the sole intention of playing 'Farmville' on facebook. But that was not to be as I had hardly logged in that Parag Da, our Political Editor asked me to take a camera and rush to the Assam Enginering College where Ratan Tata was scheduled to attend another function. I admire Parag Da for his efficiency, wealth of knowledge and managing skills. He asked me to reach the Jalukbari Campus within 20 minutes...Ahem...20 minutes! He expe...